• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Pamela D. Scoville Literary Agency

UrsusMinor

Registered
Reaction score
I have a friend who is interested in fantasy, and they asked me about Pamela D. Scoville. I don't find the name in the Index here. P&E gives a "$", which is encouraging, but doing a web search was more confusing than enlightening--either Pamela D. Scoville is also in the graphics arts business (and co-authored at least one book on the topic), or there are two Pamela D. Scovilles in New Jersey, both associated with fantasy and SF.

In any case, does anyone have any knowledge of, or experience with, this agent/agency, other than the bit I laid out above?

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
Pam Scoville read the full manuscript of my fantasy novel earlier this year and we came close to doing business. Took her a long time to get to it, but that can happen.
She is involved in the comics industry and is married to John Grant, a fairly well-known writer of dark fantasy and SF. Hasn't been an agent long but is completely legit.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Yup, same person. Ms. Scoville is co-founder and director of the Animation Arts Guild, Ltd.

She had a couple sales in 2006, including one of her husband's books. Nothing posted for 2007, yet.

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone with recent involvement here? Anyone have any clue how to contact Pamela? I can't find her contact info or guidelines ANYWHERE.

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
Fantastic! Thanks CP!

ILSinTexas

requiescat in pace
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Bumping this thread.

Leukman, were you able to contact her?

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Not finding any activity after '14. Anyone have recent contact?