How'd You Find This Site?

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Directed to it by a friend who'd seen my writing and knew I needed all the help I could get.

rendezvous_with_leon

Registered
Reaction score
I went to this Young Authors class for 5-10th grade students at San Jose State, and these two authors participating in nanowrimo recommended it to us. I wish i remembered their names =,{

Bryan V

New Thick; Learning About Fish Skin
Registered
Reaction score
I remember trying sign up on some writing forum, but my request never went through (that forum was completely dead). So, fed up with it, I went to google and searched "writing forums," and this showed up.

Son0fgrim

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
somebody on Deviant sent me here after I posted part one of my story there.

Chris_Wilkins

Learning all about this place
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sorcerytales.com
Did a search on google, "writer forums" and this popped up. Did check out a couple of others but members didn't seem to be as responsive as they are here.

sereda008

Registered
Reaction score
This site is the best one I have seen so far. I have decided to leave the "creative writing forum" because of useless rules and a corrupt moderator, so this is one forum which I have found listed as one of the best.

Lnlee

Reading and writing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lylawrites.blogspot.com
I saw this site referenced on the acknowledgements page of a book I'm currently reading. I'd heard about this place before but never really checked it out until now. I'm glad I did. :)

Caleb Kruspe

Registered
Reaction score
I found the wonderful sight through Google search because the one site I was on basically went into perma-broken status. I figured "heck, why not search the webs for an equal if not better replacement." So here I am.

Successful Writer

Registered
Reaction score
Actually on a hair care forum. The hair care forum has a section for Book Lovers and writers and someone recommended this site.

I'm very appreciated to have found it.

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
How'd You Find This Site?

I can't even remember. Lol. It seems like so long ago.

Probably through google, but my gut tells me it was some other way. Now this is going to bug me for about the next hour.

Kim Fierce

Attack me with everything you have.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kimnflowers.blogspot.com
A member here recommended this place to me. I have been a member of a different forum for a couple years but really wanted to find something different, and this looks like just what I need!