How'd You Find This Site?

NAustin

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I read this site for a long time but I was unregistered. Now I decided to join the conversation and I'm glad I did it :)
This resource is amazing and I like it very much.

gemllama

stumbling along, scribbling words
Registered
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not really sure! I think I've landed on this site half a dozen times while looking for writing resources, but I was always more attracted to articles than forums. But it just finally occurred to me to give AW a look, because it seems like there are links to it everywhere in the online writing world!

Redredrose

Registered
Reaction score
A fellow critiquer from Critique Circle posted information about this site.

BleedingRead

Registered
Reaction score
I found it by Googling in search of forums or other such sites where one might find critique partners/beta-readers.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for that around here?

Much appreciated!

phoenix00a

Inventor, MTheory World Puzzle
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mtheorycards.com
Hi all,

I'm Nathan. Been him all my life.

I found this forum after a came across a site called nybookeditors dot com. An article called Top 11 Writers Communities to Join. I'm glad to be here and want to give back to the community I love.

We have the power. Write now!
Nathan V.

GLZyx

Registered
Reaction score
I knew about this site for quite a few years. A thread about an agent got me back here again, and I decided to join instead of reading anonymously.

Robots

In the future where will I be ?
Registered
Reaction score
I stumbled on this forum when I was looking up agents and checking what is known on certain agencies in terms of turnaround time and trustworthiness.

ritelife4ever

Registered
Reaction score
How I found this Site

I was looking for a good writer's group and I found a list written on the NY Times website. This site was among the ten that were listed so I figured I'd give it a try.

WitchyMama

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I found this site by Googling "websites for writer friends" because I'm a writer and I have no friends, and this was the top recommendation on nybookeditors. Nice to meet you all!

Robots

In the future where will I be ?
Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I found this site by Googling "websites for writer friends" because I'm a writer and I have no friends, and this was the top recommendation on nybookeditors. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome !

musicblind

May Cause Damage
Registered
Reaction score
Google. It's where I find most things. News, photos, love.

Busha777

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, and welcome.

I've been here for half a year or so, and it's one of the best sites I've found for advice and support about writing.

The web's a weird place, with lots of trails, so I was wondering, how'd you find this site?

I myself found it mentioned in Writer's Digest's list of 101 Best Web Sites.

www.writersdigest.com/101..._index.asp

See you on the boards...

I was googling advice on how best to edit and publish my manuscript and absolutewrite was recommended highly

rosegold

Registered
Reaction score
I kept googling questions, and almost every single one led me here.

vestige

Registered
Reaction score
Found this through a thread on another forum where someone was asking for a place to reach a wider reading audience.

Hayley Lane

Registered
Reaction score
I read a blog post with useful links for writers, but unfortunately I cannot remember neither the blog nor the author...

jpollyeh

Registered
Reaction score
At first I found this place through Google, but another place (Writers Block on Discord) also introduced me to this forum.

librarianj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure most everyone has said this...but I found it by Googling "online writing communities." This site was mentioned on most of the posts/lists, so I thought it would be a good choice!

Muse_Clio

Registered
Reaction score
I found you through the QueryShark's blog. Not the one where she chews up and spits out queries but the other one. :)

Clio