Perscribo

Pound cake.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.perscribo.com
Hello AW Tech team!

I have been a participant in this forum for several years and, I’d have to say ever since the “blackout” we had last year (or not so long ago, my memory is not good) that the response/load time for browsing and posting has been soooooo slow. Whether my connection is poor or excellent, it takes forever for pages to load. Ok, more like 15-30 seconds but this can be pretty unnerving when hopping around threads like I do.

Further, the fact that I am logged out so quickly (what is the time, after 1 minute of non-response) is also frustrating.

I so much want to keep coming back here, but this is all so very deterring. Can you suggest the optimum system settings for the fastest response? Should I revert to mobile mode instead? Is there a particular device or browser that works the best?

Any advice is most appreciated. Thanks for all you do!

Jen Ozak

Perscribo

Pound cake.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.perscribo.com
Sorry. I should have perused the previous threads before posting this one. I understand now it is slow because of layered security. I am so disappointed and, unless it improves, probably won’t be coming back here too often.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
We're moving the server and installing new forum software in a few weeks.

Since we're still being attacked, and I'm taking all the measures I can, there's not much I can do about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.