Hi! ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurbulentMuse

Muse
Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I'm TurbulentMuse, just call me Muse.

I've been writing for a few years, mostly paranormal/urban fantasy. I'm not really looking to publish my current project, it's destined for Wattpad. I still love it though.

It's gotten difficult for me to focus on reading since college, but when I do I love fantasy, sci-fi, and especially paranormal/urban fantasy (I have an embarrassing soft spot for vampires). My absolute favorite book is Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett, maybe tied with Hogfather.

Aside from writing my hobbies include watching movies (favorite is Pacific Rim), going to anime conventions, and hanging out with my cats while listening to podcasts.

I'm not really looking to beta read for others at the moment, as I'm in the middle of my own project.

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Welcome to AW, Muse!

You've landed in the right writing place. AW is full of all things writing, and there are lots of sci-fi and fantasy writers on the boards. The place can be a little daunting at first but it's well worth the effort to acclimate, in my opinion.

See you around the boards!
Izz

ProseJos

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Muse! Welcome to the site. I missed typing emojis like this >u<

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.