2021 Calls for Manuscripts

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Every person who comes here has the potential to help others reach their publishing goals, and in turn to be helped reaching their own. This thread is where we share any publishers' calls for erotic romance or erotica manuscripts.

What we need to know for each call is:

Name of the Call
Link to the Online Announcement of the Call
Requirements for Submissions (theme, word count, pairings, required features, etc.)
Deadline for Submission or Dates of Open Submission
Payment (not required, but if it doesn't pay, say so)
Submission Information

It's important to include the link to the call, so writers can see it for themselves and decide whether to write for it or submit something already complete.

Every one of us can be part of the rising tide that lifts all boats.

rachelkramerbussel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rachelkramerbussel.com
I'm editing this anthology. Everything you need to know should be in the call but if there's anything I didn't answer, feel free to email me at groupantho at gmail.com and I'll respond ASAP.

Threesome and Group Sex Erotica Anthology, Cleis Press, to be published in summer 2022
https://rachelkramerbussel.com/call-for-submissions
Theme: threesomes and group sex, word count: 2,000-5,000 words, story must be unpublished, buying exclusive rights for one year (full contract terms listed with call), story must involve a threesome or group sex, all pairings/sexual orientations welcome
Deadline: May 1, 2021, but earlier submissions will have the best chance of acceptance (see the call for details on this)
Payment: $100 and 1 copy of the book

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up! I may have something...