• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for first 50 pgs of MG Fantasy novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I need a beta to help me primarily on pacing and tension. I'm getting the beginning is dragging and needs to be sped up. I can read MG or YA. The story is about a 13 yr old girl that buries herself in the ground every 7 days to survive. Sometimes she comes out of the earth as an animal. Whatever the case, she has to try to find missing children and solve the mystery that goes along with it.

I'd be happy to try whatever genre. Thank you for reading! Hope to hear from you soon.

Akvranel

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Undercover - I'd be willing to take a look at this if you want to send me a PM. Thank you!

TylerJK

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I would also be willing to take a look. PM away!

halion

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, if you'd be okay beta-reading a flash fiction (roughly 1K words), I'd be very interested to do 3k for your work!

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Halion, I would like to swap, that would be great the first 3K words. Would it be okay if I give you a different novel? It's another MG fantasy. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.