Paperback Changing Price on Amazon

Battyvamp

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry I have another question. I asked in another forum and no one knew or would answer.

Can someone explain this to me? I have the paperback listed on kdp for $8.99, but every time I check the site itself the paperback price changes..... I don't understand. Thank you in advance.

130193896_116288336970512_8421889954108307686_o.jpg

Cephus

Registered
Reaction score
Are you Amazon exclusive or wide? Amazon will price match other sites for the same book. Usually, you have to ask them to do it, but not always in my experience. You still get paid the royalties on the price you set, no matter what it sells for.

JimmyB123

Registered
Reaction score
I've seen a bit of fluctuation in my book prices, but only slightly. Could it be because when you published it, you used 'Amazon.ca' and since you are from US, and look at your books online using Amazon .com. Possibly the constant fluctuation in the dollar between the 2 countries, is causing a few cents here and there.
Just a guess. I never really worried about it as the amount was always minimal in my experience.
If you contact them, at the bottom left hand corner of their Help link, you can ask specifically there. It takes almost 2 days to answer you,, but they are very good at explaining things.
Good Luck on your sales
Jim

BTW. I checked out your Amazon page and your book "Born Under a Blood Moon" looks great...right up my alley
Gave you a 'Follow'
Good job

Last edited: