Proud Boys leader says he’s tired of pretending he’s not a Nazi

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/civil-war-brewing-inside-proud-boys-as-top-leader-says-hes-done-pretending-he-isnt-a-nazi/

Raw Story said:
The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.”

However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

The civil war within the Proud Boys started when Kyle Chapman, the founder of the Proud Boys’ so-called “tactical defense arm,” sent out a message to supporters that he no longer wanted to pretend that he wasn’t a white nationalist.

“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

These groups need to be investigated by the FBI under a Biden administration, and where found guilty, stomped flat.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Ooooh yeah, the nazis, also known as the losers of that war, just like the confederates and the trump administration.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
Gee. This is my shocked face.

Any nonwhite, nonstraight, nonracist who supported these people really should've known better... but I'm sure there were some, and I'm sure they're secretly thinking "but that doesn't mean me, right?"...

JohnLine

Owns a pen.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
From the article “We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race,” - Kyle Chapman

But between 1790 and 1860 there were an average of around 2,000,000 slaves at any given time. So that's 70 years * 52 weeks * 6 days a week(conservative) * 8 hours a day(conservative) * $10 an hour (we'll use a very conservative modern wage rather than computing interest) = roughly 3.5 trillion dollars in unpaid wages owed to slaves (at minimum). So assuming there's 40m slave descendants that's roughly $87,500 owed to each... just saying.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Good. Because I'm tired of pretending they're not Nazis, too.
My mother was a Pole, she and a lot of others came to Canada after losing pretty much everything in WWII. I've heard the signs and the results of letting the Nazis sneak anywhere near power.
You in America, and in a lot of other countries represented on this board fought courageously against the Nazis, and lost a lot of good men - why are you pretending that you don't know what you're looking at?
Don't listen to whatever story these guys are telling. Ask the surviving veterans of WWII if they want their grandchildren to fight their fight again.
Remembrance Day, or Veteran's Day - don't know that it can quite be called 'Happy'.