Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
First, my sincere and heartfelt thank-you to everyone here. I've been part of this community for a long time now, and been here in my owner-capacity since 2006. We've been through a lot together over the years, and your support means the world to me.

We're going to be bringing this particular targeted effort to a close within the next day or so -- Y'all have shown up and represented like heroes.

We're on track to move software and server by the end of January, which *SHOULD* vastly improve both security and usability -- and that's all thanks to all of you.

<3

dobiwon

Planning to retire for the 5th time
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
magind7.wixsite.com
Gave via PayPal. Wasn't much, but glad to give. AbsoluteWrite has been a great help to me in my writing activities. I haven't been on too much lately because I've gotten slack on writing. A recent sale of a short story has given me the impetus to pick it back up.

deana

Greetings Programs!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.zhollis.com
With a Happy Heart!

It's been quite a lot of years since I've been to AbsoluteWrite, but just the thought that it's still here and I can come back at any time to be a part of this community means a lot. When I came back, I found the extremely slowness and went to the Tech thread. I learned of the awful Cyber attacks and the struggles....I gave via the Paypal link, and I've also updated my US Amazon bookmark as well. I'm late to the party, but better late than never, they say! Giving with a Happy Heart to a stronghold community

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
It's been quite a lot of years since I've been to AbsoluteWrite, but just the thought that it's still here and I can come back at any time to be a part of this community means a lot. When I came back, I found the extremely slowness and went to the Tech thread. I learned of the awful Cyber attacks and the struggles....I gave via the Paypal link, and I've also updated my US Amazon bookmark as well. I'm late to the party, but better late than never, they say! Giving with a Happy Heart to a stronghold community

Thanks. Mac is hoping to have enough to pay the consultants who will be moving and converting the database at the end of the month.

I notice that the various attempts to mass register, or insert malicious code increased on the anniversary of the original attack; I was warned that that this was quite likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. Mac is hoping to have enough to pay the consultants who will be moving and converting the database by the end of the month.

I notice that the various attempts to mass register, or insert malicious code increased on the anniversary of the original attack; I was warned that that this was quite likely.

Last edited: