How do I delete multiple posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyA

Always lurking, never posting...
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, hoping this is going to be possible - how do I delete all my posts on here? I love AW and still want to be a member but I wrote most of my posts a long time ago as a teenager and so want to delete them and start afresh. Is there a way to delete all posts? I can't do 1,000+ one by one... thank you! 🙂

onesecondglance

pretending to be awake
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Hi LadyA, I'm sure one of the admin will be along to respond soon, but in the meantime this FAQ may be helpful (I'd particularly note the point about deleting lots of posts in a short space of time potentially meaning your account gets auto-locked by the forum software!).

If there's a specific issue with some of your old posts - e.g. if they contain excerpts from now published works - it may be worth reaching out to the moderator(s) of the boards in question for a discussion.

Hope this helps.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
The FAQ is correct.

You were a teenager. We were all teenagers at some point. There's nothing terrible about being a teenager.

Deleting your posts destroys the conversation. That's not fair to the other members who took the time to engage with you.

The exception to that are threads you start in SYW; I will remove those for you, if you PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.