Desperate man accuses media of ‘election law violation’ for reporting on COVID-19 pandemic

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump-accuses-media-of-election-law-violation-for-reporting-on-19/

RawStory said:
President Donald Trump on Monday accused the American media of trying to illegally interfere in the 2020 presidential election by accurately reporting on the novel coronavirus pandemic.

“We have made tremendous progress with the China Virus, but the Fake News refuses to talk about it this close to the Election,” the president wrote. “COVID, COVID, COVID is being used by them, in total coordination, in order to change our great early election numbers. Should be an election law violation!”

The president’s accusations against the news media comes as the average number of new COVID-19 infections hit a record high over the weekend.

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
200k dead is "tremendous progress"? Okiedokie.

I’m pretty sure I recall him saying that without all the “great measures” he supposedly took, like closing the border to flights from Chy-nah, we’d have half a million or more dead?

He says this while still also claiming it’s just not that dangerous a disease. His followers certainly still parrot this on social media and in interviews.

Siigh.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
200k dead is "tremendous progress"? Okiedokie.

Closer to a quarter million, I believe, allowing for undertesting/underreporting... but they're all "suckers" and "losers" who die, remember. And many of them are in blue states and/or are not white, so they don't matter in today's America. It's "tremendous progress" in thinning the herd, because all lives matter except the ones that don't.

cbenoi1

Banned
Reaction score
More stuff on Barr's desk, who is fast becoming a hoarder of Trump's legal junk.

-cb

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He also said that 'we're getting a vaccine but it was going away anyway'. That is so mentally ill when you can't admit you were wrong to such an obsessive degree.

Ravioli

Crazy Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annagiladi.wixsite.com
Closer to a quarter million, I believe, allowing for undertesting/underreporting... but they're all "suckers" and "losers" who die, remember. And many of them are in blue states and/or are not white, so they don't matter in today's America. It's "tremendous progress" in thinning the herd, because all lives matter except the ones that don't.
Well, there's only that many cases because there's so much testing! So I say, slow the testing down, PLEASE!

....head-desk

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Please! If they didn't report on stuff that had gone badly on Trump's watch, there'd be nothing on the news but celebrity gossip.