Come out and play - E-SYW would love to have you

InkFinger

Registered
Reaction score
it's been a while since I hung out the sign, but we'd really love to have you. There is a small, but active group on the ESYW forum. We mostly work the weekly practice thread, but we also give reads and critiques to those that post. I have seen quite detailed feedback and given a few of those myself. There is always room for more. We hope to see you soon.

Reminder that it's behind a second password that you need to get from the Admin and need to be of age.

Come out and play. We are waiting.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been very active in SYW. It's just been a little hectic with work, home, getting Rebirth ready to send to my new editor and trying to work on my next book I haven't had much time to do extra, fun projects. I'm hoping to participate more in the future.

InkFinger

Registered
Reaction score
You are always welcome. And I treat this as practice only. I devote about an hour, sometimes two, each week to keep limber. I encourage everyone to do the same, whether you write a sentence, a page, or a book is less relevant. Coach always said you play like you practice. It's never been any truer.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I love how guys have all this athletic-based wise words. I did stuff in school, but the staff people who did the programs didn't have anything worth printing on a T-shirt.

Maryn, never once athletic