• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta Readers for 93k Fantasy novel, third in a series

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJanes

Registered
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm working on the third book in the Living Sword series and I need beta readers. Unfortunately, I lost contact with the people that helped me with the previous books.

I'm looking for feedback on the overall plot, pacing, how characters come across, and other general things like that.

Here's a synopsis:
Eurik and Leraine head for the holiest place to Leraine's people, Chappenuioc. Here he hopes to find the answers of who his parents were, but all is not well in the Mochedan Federation.

Tension is near the breaking point even as the festival that celebrates their long peace approaches. Eurik joins the competitions that are held during the festival, hoping that fame might draw some answers to him.

But something else stalks the holy city. Fear and hate, hidden behind many faces.

I also have the first chapter for you to check out here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14PS1gM2x1ryXo595pYpdqO_GWb_gb2C2yYzzdgft3So/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested, you can reply to this thread or PM me.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.