CAPTCHA NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahamaswriter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
fayknowles.blogspot.com
I've been trying to respond to a private message for the last couple of days, but I'm being required to do the captcha security check, ticking pictures. I keep doing it but it keeps not working. I've done a virus/malware scan of my computer, but it doesn't make any difference.

bahamaswriter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
fayknowles.blogspot.com
I've been trying to respond to a private message for the last couple of days, but I'm being required to do the captcha security check, ticking pictures. I keep doing it but it keeps not working. I've done a virus/malware scan of my computer, but it doesn't make any difference.

Decided to check my Sent Box and discovered that the messages did in fact go - several times!

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
If the CAPTCHA is on it's likely that there are a lot of bots swarming the server. Things will be very slow. Be patient, and the script will run, but the presence of bots mean that every Get or Post request is checked carefully.

bahamaswriter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
fayknowles.blogspot.com
If the CAPTCHA is on it's likely that there are a lot of bots swarming the server. Things will be very slow. Be patient, and the script will run, but the presence of bots mean that every Get or Post request is checked carefully.

Thanks. A message I sent this morning went through quickly without any problem! No Captcha popped up.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's good to know. We love a happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.