AW is an Amazon Affiliate and an Amazon UK affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a
voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: October 2020 Challenge - Write Every Day!

Threaded View

practical experience, FTW Cindyt's Avatar
    Day 25

Word Count - 220

Dress Her in Chameleon - Formatting.

A Deadly Spill of Scarlet - Had a brainstorm about getting Billy out of the bar and into the DEADco machine. I wrote a portion of it and still tinkering.

Moon - I know, right. I just started over about 300 times without attempting a sub. That character creating is a must for a memorable story.

April - A new memory foam pillow would help, me thinks.

Layla - Grueling is an understatement, but at least I’m learning and have already applied it to Scarlet.

Ptero - I live in the deep South, got me some snake stories. My mother was stuck her arm into some wild salad bushes and some serpent nailed her. She had fang marks. We lived way out in the country without a phone to call Daddy home from work. So, she just cleaned it up and went about her business.

Chase - Good luck with developing the character reactions.

In other news: My sister’s mean rabbit-tail calico cat flew into a rage because I had the gall to stand near her hooman’s couch. In flew, I mean she flew at me, clawing and gouging and leaving pumped up bruises on the back of my left hand. Bloody and hysterical, I grabbed the throw to toss over her if I had to--should have anyway, duh--and slowly backed into the kitchen, around the table, and sat down, hoping she’d soon get over it. Not a chance. She was sneaking at me under the table when my sister got up and forced her into her bedroom.
    Last edited by Cindyt; 10-26-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    You can fix anything but a blank page.óBonnie Hearn Hill

Growing Up Buford
    Our Town
    Star Thriller Brandon Lee