• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Wanted: Beta Reader for first of fantasy series, Alpha Enchanted (75k words)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnugglePuggle

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, all!

I'm excited to finally be here. I've been working on this first book for awhile now, and there's only so many times where I can take a break for a few months, come back to read it all again and clean things up with a new look, then do it all over again in a year, LOL. I believe it's pretty cleaned up but I'm sure I've probably missed something here or there.

Anyhow, this is the first of my paranormal fantasy series, tentatively called Alpha Enchanted. It is completed at 75k words. Here is a tentative blurb that I will still be editing for the back of the book:

Calleigh Aron has a secret, but not just any secret-being a half-vampire with no experience in love at the young age of twenty-three is downright inexcusable, according to her friends. But once she meets the cold and handsome Axton LeVane, her world starts to change, but for better or for worse is yet to be seen as a series of dangerous events ensue. Will she be able to hold onto her love and her life?

What I am looking for right now:

-Start with a few pages as I get to know you. If I like you and things go well, I will give more of the book.
-For the first few pages, of course anything editing to be done, but mainly if you are hooked in and want to read more, and think the plot is good.

And later, if I send more of the book- I am leaning to having you be critical of it, give me your honest thoughts, etc.

I am willing to swap as well. Reply or send me a PM if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.