We Bare Bears

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I started watching Cartoon Network's We Bare Bears yesterday. It's a charming episodic kid's show, but I am hooked. Has anyone else (or anyone's kids) watched this amazing show? It's one of Cartoon Network's lesser know shows, but there is still a fan base.

Anyways, if your interested, the show's about three brother bears living in a city and trying to fit in with the humans.

Stytch

Registered
Reaction score
I have watched it with my kids, and it's in the category of "kids shows I don't hate," but I don't get the stacking thing. I guess it's just there to be weird and funny? I'm more amused by the one that doesn't talk/talks in third person.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I think the stacking is to show the hierarchy of the bears. Griz is on top because he's sort of the leader. Panda is next and then comes Ice Bear (the one who speaks in third person). But, I'm only like nine episodes in so I'm not a expert. However, it may just a humorous way of moving and I could be looking too deep into things.

shanthini

Registered
Reaction score
My daughter is obsessed with We Bare Bears (she's college-age). It's a cute show.

You might appreciate this:
NSVRhbM

https://ibb.co/NSVRhbM

(I don't know why the image didn't load - it's a We Bare Bears cake)

Last edited:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
My daughter is obsessed with We Bare Bears (she's college-age). It's a cute show.

You might appreciate this:
NSVRhbM

https://ibb.co/NSVRhbM

(I don't know why the image didn't load - it's a We Bare Bears cake)

So cute! I'm collage-aged and love it, too. The show is so funny! I was talking to my dad about serious school-related stuff when I remembered a joke from the show. I had to disguise my laugh as a cough.

Anyways, did you hear the news that there will be a spin-off show featuring the Bear Bros as babies. It'll be called, We Baby Bears and will be coming out Spring 2021. I haven't even finished the show, but I'm hyped for this. :hooray:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I just finished the TV show and I plan to watch the movie tonight. I'm still in daze from watching the show, though. It's amazing!!! I wish it wasn't over.

This show's humor was spot-on for me. There wasn't an episode I didn't laugh. I want my MG short story collections to be like that.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I watched the movie yesterday. Wow! It was good. It also featured some powerful themes like found family and being chased out of your home for being different. I'll admit I cried.

Anyways, I hope We Baby Bears (coming out in spring) lives up to We Bare Bears.

Challenger007

Registered
Reaction score
I have not watched this cartoon, but apparently it is very informative. Must see with nephews. Various educational and educational cartoons are useful for them. Everything is better. than watching some kind of stupidity. Now there are so many cartoons from the category "What are you smoking there?"

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I have not watched this cartoon, but apparently it is very informative. Must see with nephews. Various educational and educational cartoons are useful for them. Everything is better. than watching some kind of stupidity. Now there are so many cartoons from the category "What are you smoking there?"

It's not educational, really. I just thought the movie had some great themes. But the TV also has great themes of friendship and brotherhood.

We Bare Bears is a comedy about three brother bears living in a city and going on fun adventures. I highly recommend it (if you want to laugh).