My ARC reviews aren't showing up on Amazon

Afalstein

Registered
Reaction score
Website
afalsteinjdkloosterman.wordpress.com
So I sent out a number of ARC's prior to publication, and when my book released yesterday I sent out messages to the readers asking them to post. I know for a fact at least one posted their review, but it hasn't shown up on the Amazon page yet. But a reader who bought it yesterday managed to post their review, and that does show up.

Is Amazon delaying them because they're not confirmed owners? I had just sent them the epub of the manuscript prior to publication, and since it's published on Kindle Select, I can see how Amazon would be suspicious. Do I need to gift them a free copy before it'll let them post? I know Amazon has rules about who it lets post, but my readers didn't mention any difficulties...

MaryLennox

Registered
Reaction score
Are they maybe publishing on the Amazon of their country of origin? I'm in Canada, so some of my readers are Canadian and post through Amazon.ca, while others are posting reviews through Amazon.com. If i'm on Amazon.ca I only see the Canadian reviews and have to click on a link below the reviews that says "see all reviews".