Today is my (The Second Moon's) 21st birthday and almost everyone I know is out of town.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Welp. Today is my 21st birthday and...the family I usually spend it with (my parents) are out of town. TBH, it wasn't their choice. Family emergency (nothing to do with COVID) and they apologized, saying they would make up for it, but still...I feel like my little teenage sister are't going to do much. My twin is going to be there for me though.

Well, at least I can celebrate it with all of you through the power of the imagination and the internet! Cheese pizza and garlic knots for the main course and a peanut butter chocolate dessert with pretzel crust to finish it off! Heck, since we're in my imagination, let's have some of my favorite drinks: mocha frappes and peach lemonade for all!

I'll try and make today a good day, despite the setback. I'll play my current favorite video game, watch some episodes of my favorite show, and I'll have pizza IRL. Sadly, I won't have the dessert or other beverages that I'm having at my imagination party, but let's look at the positive. It's my birthday and I'll make the most of it.

Woollybear

Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday second moon!

Twenty one is a big one. I'm sorry you can't hang out with friends and do whatever you would do in a normal year. Your parents do feel very badly about it--I promise. Does this mean it is your twin's birthday too?

Happy Happy day day!!!

Yes, let's celebrate your birthday all day long.

<3 <3 <3 :hooray::partyguy::Cake::PartySmil:pinata:e2dance:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
For those who asked....My twin's birthday is 3 days after mine. We were born three days apart.

Thanks for everyone who commented. That makes me feel better.

Also my mom arranged for of her friends to bring a coconut cake over. I can't wait to try it.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Guess your the older sister now...:partyguy:

Woollybear

Registered
Reaction score
Whoa. A seventy-two hour labor does not sound fun.

But it sure makes a great story! One of you two needs to write it someday.

(Actually, I'm guessing you guys came prematurely--if so, kudos to the team and your parents for helping you make it into this world--and to you for doing so!)

Last edited:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Whoa. A seventy-two hour labor does not sound fun.

But it sure makes a great story! One of you two needs to write it someday.

(Actually, I'm guessing you guys came prematurely--if so, kudos to the team and your parents for helping you make it into this world--and to you for doing so!)

Yes we were very premature.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
21, that's a special birthday. What a time to have a special birthday. :(

But you can always celebrate when the pandemic subsides. It will help you feel life has returned to normal.

:Cake: :hooray: :snoopy: Happy Birthday!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, The Second Moon! May this year bring you great joy despite the restrictions.

TeresaRose

Registered
Reaction score
Happy (belated) Birthday, Second Moon! Hope you had a lovely day. I know it sucks to go it alone, with this darn Pandemic, but sounds like you made the most of it.