Michael Cohen: Book to reveal Trump "golden showers, tax fraud, willing collusion"

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, it'll sell some copies, but I doubt it persuades any Trump supporters not to vote for him again?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/08/13/michael-cohen-says-forthcoming-trump-tell-all-reveals-golden-showers-at-vegas-sex-club-tax-fraud-and-more/#252f6b0e691f

Forbes said:
President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen released the foreword to his forthcoming tell-all about the president, which makes unflattering allegations about Trump’s personal life and presidential campaign, including that he participated in “golden showers in a sex club in Vegas,” engaged in tax fraud and “cheated in the election, with Russian connivance.”

In the foreword for Disloyal, Cohen says, “From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant.”

Cohen claims that Trump “colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors,” adding the Mueller investigation “was not a witch-hunt” because Trump “had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance.”

The foreword also says that Cohen lied to Trump’s wife, Melania, to hide affairs and that Trump “has no true friends because he “lived his entire life avoiding and evading taking responsibility for his actions.”

Trump’s attorney’s have tried to stop the book’s publication, and a judge ruled last month Cohen was retaliated against by the Justice Department over the book’s publication.

There is no official release date, but Cohen has said he wants the book to come out before the November election.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
None of these "insider tells all!" books do anything but make money for people who turned their stint enabling the regime into a book deal. To heck with the country and future of democracy, gimme the cash.