Aunt Lute Publishing Questions

sciarly

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!
This is my first time posting here, so I'm a little nervous.

What experiences do you have with Aunt Lute Publishing in San Francisco? They claim to be non for profit. Does that mean they cover all fees if they offer you a contract?

Please let me know!

With love,
Sciarly

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Hi Sciarly and welcome to AW!

You're looking for the Bewares, Recommendations, and Background Checks forum. It looks like we do not have a thread on this publisher in there yet, so I'd recommend posting a new thread in there with a link to the publisher (as there are often pubs with similar names, so it helps avoid confusion) and any experience you may have had with them (like, did they find you on twitter, did they email you, how do you know about them). Even if we haven't worked with them, the experienced folks who hang around BRBC will gladly look over their website and give you their thoughts on what information is available. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW

Maggie is correct, start a thread in Bewares and Backgrounds.

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Aunt Sciarly,

Despite getting off the AW elevator on the wrong floor, :welcome:.

Park your carpetbag and umbrella and make yourself at home. I'll make tea.:e2coffee: Milk or lemon?

Now, tell us about yourself. :greenie