AW is an Amazon Affiliate and an Amazon UK affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a
voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Voyage ezine

Threaded View

Voyage ezine

I searched the forum and Writer Beware and didn't find any mention of this place. Anyone heard of/have experience with/have thoughts about Voyage? https://thevoyagejournal.com/

It seems like they may be brand new. Their submissions guidelines are really straightforward and nothing else on the site raises my concern*, but their Submission Grinder page shows only pending submissions since late June. No indication of acceptances or rejections.

*But I'm not an expert, nor do I play on on TV :P
    Last edited by E.F.B.; 08-04-2020 at 07:03 PM.
    “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -G.K. Chesterton

"Filter" - Dystopian/SciFi flash fic - HERE!

WIPs:
    Fantasy - "In Dreams They Came" -- ready for edits
    Sleeping Beauty Retelling -- 23,225 words+
    Snow White Retelling --ready for rewrites

Personal Twitter | Etsy shop | Goodreads | Pinterest | Etsy Insta | Personal Insta

"No, my God's not done making me a masterpiece/ He's still working on me/ He started something good and He's gonna complete it/ So I'll celebrate the truth/ His work in me ain't through/ I'm just unfinished." -"Unfinished" by Mandisa