• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Fantasy Writer Looking for Critique Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antipode91

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm currently writing a manuscript (3rd of the way through). I'm looking for others who are also in the middle of writing and would like to have a critique partner through the process.

Someone where we can finish our raw chapters and swap, offering critiques and advice on plot and characterization.

I know the people who are looking for readers typically have finished their manuscript, so I may be shooting in the dark with this one!

But if anyone is interested.

Little about me:

I'm a psychology major (apologies if I go on psychology tangents, haha) and 28. I've won first place in writing contests, and have currently finished 4 manuscripts. I have that unfortunate mentality where I finish one and think, "I can do better--time to write another one." I'm aiming to try and perfect this 5th one and really push it out there. Oh! And I honestly love joking around and being casual--so if we do end up being partners, I hope we can get there quickly, and not be so formal!

An attempt at a logline:

On the verge of succumbing to an empty life, a lonely street boy breaks a natural law in art magic to save the prince, which kicks off a Starwide adventure to awaken the four Muses and lift their curse; but when the girl he falls for tries to harness the power of the Muses, he must team up with his new friends and stop her from creating her world, before it's "lights out" on his Star for good.

Feel free to DM if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.