Hi Again!

Maple

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I used to have an account here a very long time ago and am happy to see this place is still active. I was serious about writing when I was younger and wrote several (not very good) novels, but for years I have only written occasional short stories here and there. Finally, I'm really getting back into writing and am excited about a novel I am working on. I mostly write speculative/fantasy/sci-fi/horror type works. Looking forward to participating here and improving my writing!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Kalyke

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Maple, Well it says that you joined in 2009, I joined in 2008-- You just came back, I just came back today. I guess we were here together for a while. I used to have the bug on the doll icon. Hope you have fun with your new novel. I will be starting a few new ones myself. I'm still in development for the next one.

Michiru

Registered
Reaction score
Oh goodie, two others who have been gone for a long time and just come back! I look forward to seeing you guys around!

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Y'all should form a club! With a secret handshake and codes to get into the clubhouse and everything.

Maryn, who left Texas in the 80s but never fully lost y'all