Serena...

Blue Skies

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty much exactly twenty years ago, I was 12 1/2, just finished year 7 (first year of high school in england), there was something about the whole year; how it led up to the summer holidays...first day I had a green Panda Pop and chicken burger for lunch...older girls hugging me...german exchange near the end of the year; not simultaneous, when Dominic, my exchange partner came we were gonna see Mission: Impossible 2, but I couldn't pass for 15; he was 14...just something about that time I call pre-poignant Serena, you'll see why...you'll note Limp Bizkit's Take a Look Around thematic for the film, song's kinda interesting...so anyway, two days before the holidays we went on a trip to Lulworth Cove for no particular reason, Geography trip, skip to the holidays: there were two girls about 16 next door, I was eyeing the hot one, thought maybe she'd kiss me, turned out she hated me lawl, thought I was stupid when I asked if I used the dischloth to was up, and I was like "well, I've never washed up..." and the other one was like "don't say that, he's only 12!" and then this is the interesting part...a few days after that I started watching Sailor Moon, old anime from the 90's, and promptly fell in love with her...seriously. This event made the entire summer almost...divine. Could and have said more, particularly to my therapist in 2008 when I resolved the "issue"...
Let's just say it was just two happy people meeting each other.
And you know the thing about people...
They're never happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3SzI92FDFo

EDIT: Sorry, typo wrote 2018 when I meant 2008

Last edited: