Reading: I finished Fragile Things (creepy but good, as usual). Also finished a highly-recommended book that was a good story struggling to get out through the constant info-dumps. Also finished The Pulp Jungle by Frank Gruber, a memoir by a 30's-era pulp writer, which was interesting but made me feel like a complete slug about my writing output. About to start re-reading The 9th Directive by Adam Hall, for my housemate's & my in-house book club.

Editing: I got actual useful feedback with a recent short story rejection, so I've edited the story accordingly. I'm fundamentally allergic to revision, but this was (a) easy and (b) addresses both the main slushers' objections and a secondary one. Now I just need to...

Submitting: ...send out the freshly-revised story. Unfortunately this one's already been around the block a bit, but I'm sure there's a market out there that needs a fun little gnome story.

Critiquing: Umm...

Writing: Not a damn thing, and I'm really depressed about it. I just don't have any focus or concentration at all lately, and I apparently do have a Pavlovian association between putting fingers to keyboard and falling asleep. I need a good swift kick in the motivation, but all my usual tricks for that involve going places and seeing people.