Hey all...

kevacho

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Kevin. My alias is kevacho. Haven't been on this site for some time. Been meaning to come back. The last time I was here I was mainly focused on attempting to sell my screenplays. Now some ten... fifteen years later and I've returned to my first love- writing novels. Just finished a YA science fiction novel that, I hope, is the first in a trilogy, and have begun the unenviable task of cold-querying agents.

What with all the turmoil and strife right now it is an emotionally and mentally difficult task just to get through the day (as it is, me thinks, for most in this country). When I'm not being an "essential" worker, I self-quarantine all weekend binging netflix and playing video games. Strange times, strange world, strange country.

I hope all of you are well and healthy. I hope something positive can come from the pandemic and the civil unrest. I hope we can all move forward into our lives with meaning and purpose.

I'm gonna be fifty-one next month. I have been writing for over thirty years.

Best regards to all,

Kevin

Last edited:

kinokonoronin

Purveyor of Madness
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Kevin, and welcome.

First of all, good luck with your querying. It can be quite a grind.

I'm curious as to what games you've been playing. Personally, I was just gifted Hades on Steam and was up embarrassingly late playing it.

Cheers!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

kevacho

Registered
Reaction score
Drinkin' too much and playing Mad Max and Assasin's Creed Origins on PS4. It's sort of my present to myself when I finish a writing project.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks regdog.