• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

"Hey." Creeps closer. "Wanna read something... horny?" [Erotic short, 3.8k, seeking beta or swap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowned in Fireflies

Registered
Reaction score
"Hey." Creeps closer. "Wanna read something... horny?" [Erotic short, 3.8k, seeking beta or swap]

Seeking a reader for a 3.8k erotic short story. Setting is contemporary, but with strong supernatural elements. The protagonist is a woman, and there is sexual contact with men and women. I don't usually write erotica, so it's likely awful.

PM me if you wish to do a swap; I will reap up to 5K of anything (short stories, intros to novels, etc.)

InkFinger

Registered
Reaction score
Crowned with Fireflies, 4K is very doable. What type of feedback are you looking for?

InkFinger

Registered
Reaction score
Feel free to reach out. At 4K, you can practically send it in PM if you like.

InkFinger

Registered
Reaction score
One additional comment for all: If you come over to Erotica SYW, you will know that you are speaking with someone that has at least signed off that they are of age to read and work with Erotica and know what they are getting into.

Status
Not open for further replies.