Hello!

suzannelen

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Suzanne from the rainy city of Manchester (UK).

I mainly read fantasy (ya and adult) but sometimes also enjoy historical fiction and other things. On the non-fiction side I also enjoy natural history/biology books (I also love animal documentaries).

Writing wise I've developed multiple stories and fantasy worlds over many years but not got very far in writing them for various reasons. I am currently working on a detailed outline for a ya fantasy novel which has been going very well so far and I think will help me much more successful than my previous attempts.

I joined here to both meet fellow writers and also hopefully help keep me on track with my writing!

Suzanne xx

PS. The dog in my avatar is called Tilly and she is a very good girl.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Hello Suzanne. Glad to have you here. We will help keep you on track.

Your dog is super cute.

My avatar is of a galaxy I found on the internet. It is a very good galaxy. :greenie

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

K Robert Donovan

Wishing Upon a Star...
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Suzanne. Glad you could join us. Take a good look around at all the great resources available here in AW. Please stick around and participate. I've only been here for a year and have found it an invaluable resource. I share your enthusiasm for fantasy books.

My avatar is an unfinished drawing penciled by my oldest brother (he's an architect).

Best of luck to you.

suzannelen

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your welcome! Glad to be here!

My avatar is of a galaxy I found on the internet. It is a very good galaxy. :greenie

It is a very good galaxy! Got a lovely black hole right in the middle

K Robert Donovan said:
My avatar is an unfinished drawing penciled by my oldest brother (he's an architect).

Wow that's very impressive - is it likely to become a reality? My drawing ability is slim to none sadly. I created a map to help me visualise where my characters were going and it's well..not good! It served it's purpose at least.