Far-Right Extremists Are Hoping to Turn the George Floyd Protests Into a New Civil War

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
They tried to flood Twitter with Wh*teLiv^sMa^^er and Blu+Liv*sMa&&er and Koren Pop fans more commonly known as KPop fans, flooded both hashtags with videos and pictures of K-Pop and the Bl*e was also overtaken with pitcures of blue cartoon, anime and other characters.

A small way to fight back but fight back they did and owned both hashtags.

Another way to peacefully protest! Way to go, K-Pop fans! And Blues Brothers!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The KPop fans did it again today. White supremacist tried to get Whi&eL*feMa^^ers trending and that was crashed by an unending stream of KPop tweets and videos. The WS really thought they could change one letter and get their racist hashtag trending.

I will be the first to admit. When i would log onto twitter and see endless KPop videos, singers and songs trending, I gave a small ugh and shook my head. Now I will always have a smile and love in my heart for those awesome internt warriors.

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I couldn't get past the log-in screen on the above link. Found this looking for other copies of the report.

Suspended and supposedly was acting on his own
Fargo, ND (Valley News Live)- Fargo Police and the city of Fargo have announced that Deputy Chief Todd Osmundson has been suspended.

Chief Todd has suspended Deputy Chief Osmundson for one week of unpaid leave, effective immediately.

Osmundson was reportedly seen in the crowd of protesters undercover on May 30th, holding a beer and yelling obscenities about Police.

According to the release, he was acting on his own and did not have permission to do so.

Chief Todd says that Osmundson "has accepted full ownership of his actions.”
Not all that harsh of a punishment given the circumstances and his rank. He should have at least been demoted.

And inconsistent with this bit about the redacted email noted above: Headline of the Day
MINOT, N.D. — In a June 1 email sent to all of the police department, Fargo Deputy Chief of Police Todd Osmundson apologized for activities at the George Floyd protest in downtown Fargo that other officers have called into question.
Osmundson admitted, among other things, to carrying a beer can and shouting “f**k the cops” with protesters.

According to Osmundson’s lengthy, five-page explanation email, after participating in uniform at a peaceful protest earlier in the day, he decided to change into civilian clothes, complete with a COVID-19 protective mask and sunglasses, and infiltrate the protesters in downtown Fargo.

I obtained the email by way of an open records request after being tipped off to its existence by a source.

It was redacted by the Fargo Police Department. The information obscured, they claim, is allowed to be redacted because it is related to undercover police work or law enforcement techniques and procedures.
So maybe not on his own? Lying going on either way.

Roxxsmom

Beastly Fido
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doggedlywriting.blogspot.com
I couldn't get past the log-in screen on the above link. Found this looking for other copies of the report.

Suspended and supposedly was acting on his ownNot all that harsh of a punishment given the circumstances and his rank. He should have at least been demoted.

And inconsistent with this bit about the redacted email noted above: Headline of the DaySo maybe not on his own? Lying going on either way.

Very good question. If he's acting alone, how can he be under cover? Which is it?

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Very good question. If he's acting alone, how can he be under cover? Which is it?
And if he was undercover (which seems unlikely) what idiot thought it was useful to send a man undercover to rile up protesters against their own officers?

If there's a police union out there, every officer working the front lines should send in a complaint that this jumped-up member of management potentially risked their lives in search of... what? Exciting pictures on TV? Some political agenda? Making himself feel like part of the action?
I'd bet the 'undercover' nonsense is just the higher-ups covering for their boy.

Fire Osmundson, who obviously has no judgement, and his enablers. This is the sort of thing the protesters are protesting! Covering up for dangerous cops!

Last edited:

ElaineA

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
The "undercover" excuse is to cover up for THEMSELVES. The complaints about the officer being out in the crowd riling things up came loudest from his fellow officers. Not only did they complain about his specific actions, they questioned why he was there at all--he's supposed to be on light (desk) duty after a supposed injury--instead of him being on the lines with them.

It's possible the brass intentionally put him undercover, beer in hand, as "light duty," but who knows if we'll ever find out.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
I spent two years translating and tutoring a Salvadoran exchange student through her last 2 years of high school. She was a huge K-Pop fan. I can't tell you the times I chewed her out for sneaking to K-Pop videos instead of the American History teacher's assigned videos on the post Civil War South, the rise of White Supremacy and the Civil Rights Movement. Guess I was wrong.

She did make a point in a class discussion(in broken English, something that was very hard for her to do) that Salvador helped thousands of Jewish Refugees during WW2.

Kids! Totally surprising in their flashes of wisdom.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The KPops fans are still at it. Q*non has been going around social media trying to shit stir and complaining that KPop fans are following them arund the internet and harassing them with videos etc. So the KPop fans did just that and are posting to follow these groups around social media to take over their threads, hashtags and discussions. :D

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Finally a use for kpop stans! I'll confess my opinion of them until now has been pretty poor because of all the gross LGBTphobic trolling that seems to come from kpop avatars, but then maybe that's actually a 4chan false flag operation because this is 20 fucking 20 and who even knows anymore? But the vanguard of the revolution is furries and kpop trolls and I am generally here for it.

Last edited:

ElaineA

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Vice: Police Intelligence Document Spreads Antifa Conspiracy Theory
A document pushed by Washington’s intelligence sharing center discussed a widely debunked theory that Antifa was potentially rioting in local communities.

In an interagency communication sent to local police departments earlier this month, an official with a Washington-state fusion center told cops to look out for members of Antifa traveling to their cities to potentially riot. These claims are unsubstantiated and have largely been debunked across the country.

The news signals how what amounts to a conspiracy theory has permeated through local communities, right through federal law enforcement, and up to the President. Antifa is not an official, centralized group, and instead a general movement of activists who have anti-fasicst worldviews, although President Trump has expressed willingness to designate it as a terrorist organization.

"We are getting requests to follow-up on potential ANTIFA groups coming to local jurisdictions for an unknown purpose, potentially to agitate crowds and create an environment for rioting," a June 2 Get The Word Out (GTWO) alert written by Lieutenant Curt Boyle, director of the Washington State Fusion Center, reads. Fusion Centers are state-operated organizations that aggregate and share law enforcement and surveillance information between state, local, and federal agencies. Motherboard obtained the document through a public records act request. ...

For the past several weeks local communities have been awash with claims that Antifa is bussing members into local areas to cause havoc. NBC News found that these claims went viral on digital neighborhood platforms such as Nextdoor and in group texts, with some of the posts featuring a tweet from a fake Antifa account that was actually created by white nationalist group Identity Evropa. President Trump and senior members of the administration have amplified the conspiracy theory further, with Trump suggesting that Martin Gugion, 75, who was seriously injured after Buffalo, New York police pushed him to the ground, was an "ANTIFA provocateur." There is no evidence to support this claim at all. Attorney General William Barr has also claimed Antifa is linked to the unrest without providing evidence.

But multiple, independent journalistic analyses have found no evidence of such Antifa interference. NPR reviewed court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges in connection with the unrest; the outlet found that at the time of writing none are alleged to have links to Antifa. The Daily Beast also found that none of the 22 criminal complaints related to the first wave of protest charges mention Antifa in any way. The Associated Press analyzed court records and other information related to 217 people arrested recently in Minneapolis and the District of Columbia, and found that rather than outside agitators, more than 85 percent of those arrested were local residents.

An internal FBI alert said the Bureau's Washington Field Office had no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement in violence during May 31 demonstrations in the DC area, The Nation reported.

Other agencies are acting on the information swirling about Antifa. On Tuesday The Intercept reported how a Twitter user jokingly tweeted that they were the leader of a local Antifa chapter. An FBI official then contacted the person and asked if they wanted to become an informant. ...

The guidance from the fusion center said that some of its information came from the National Association of Chain Drugs Stores, which apparently said that "looters [are] specifically targeting pharmacies and drug stores secured within … What we have seen in Washington is rioters and looters hitting the pharmacy or drug store if it's within the path of their movement of destruction. We haven't seen specially targeted attacks on pharmacies or drug stores."

Mike Harden, the police chief of the Lake Forest Park Police Department, a suburb of Seattle, forwarded the entire message to his police department. "Please keep an eye on Rite Aid," he said.
The looters did do this in Bellevue (next to Seattle) but I doubt they were in any group except coordinated thievery. Drug use crimes have been quite frequent here in Bellevue for a number of years.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This flyer went around my Nextdoor forum and some of the people in the neighborhood believed it was true. It's 45 minutes until the supposed time and what a surprise, all is quiet in Medina. And it will stay that way because this flyer is bogus.

(Sorry, I don't know the code to make it smaller but I will look for it.)
bEeVpmf.png

As for the white-supremacist militia, I am reminded of the Bundy Ranch kerfuffle and the later takeover of the Malheur Wildlife building a few years ago. No one on the white-supremacist side called for the government to end that takeover. But you can bet the same people are now calling for the CHAZone to be forcibly ended.

Bunch of hypocrites, but also a wanna-be scattering of idiots who believe they are capable of being a real army. No, they might believe there are a lot of them given the right-wing echo chamber they get all their information from, but they are a relatively tiny group.

Last edited: