Authors beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBEmerson

Believes own press releases
Registered
Reaction score
In a country of 300M+, think of being one herring in a very large school. Anything further would a be a political diatribe, very much OT.

There is a take-away for everybody, though, regardless of party or political persuasion: every vote counts. Whether it's in the US Senate or the election of the local dog catcher. Anyone unhappy about the outcome of an election or vote, and who didn't vote, is encouraged to look in a mirror to see who's to blame.

Peace. :)

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
In a country of 300M+, think of being one herring in a very large school. Anything further would a be a political diatribe, very much OT.

That is absolutely not the way search histories work or are used. They can search with fine-grain detail, for a particular user, a unique device, a query, or a target.

This is essentially a digital version of the automated voice data programs already extant.

WeaselFire

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The FBI knows me. They've done a ton of research on me. Since I'm not running for office, I don't care. If you're paranoid, stop using the internet. Or the phone. Or being outdoors where a satellite or drone might pick you up. Never buy guns. Or a car. Or a house. Or get a driver's license. Get out of the country to somewhere that doesn't extradite. Go off grid and out of sight.

Jeff

Summonere

Registered
Reaction score
Well, that doesn't look especially new. And just think, yesterday I was looking up the effects of an LSD overdose.

Debbie V

Mentoring Myself and Others
Registered
Reaction score
I hope they find the search fun and interweaving and try to figure out what I'm up to.

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
Wonder if that extends to international users? I didn't see anything in the article to say it did, but the Internet doesn't care about geographical boundaries.

indianroads

Wherever I go, there I am.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
indianroads.net
I hope they find the search fun and interweaving and try to figure out what I'm up to.

Honestly - I'm tempted to conduct some unusual searches just to see what comes of it.

How to pickle human meat

Can a human body be disposed of by cutting it up and sending down the sink disposal?

What's the most painful way to kill someone?

What's a good poison to use in a city's water reservoirs?

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They are going to find so many sourdough recipes!

CWatts

down the rabbit hole of research...
Registered
Reaction score
I guess Jessica Fletcher's Google searches will finally clue them in on why sleepy little Cabot Cove, Maine was the murder capital of the US from 1984 to 1996.

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
Ultralight backpacking has an interesting intersection with hard core preppers in terms of lightweight, packable survival gear and the DIY of such things; and my dayjob requires gear that often comes with the modifier "tactical" when advertised online.

I am on lists, for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.