• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/swap for 85K speculative fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

midazolam

Registered
Reaction score
Hi - just wondering if anyone out there would be interested in reading my manuscript for some general feedback. The premise is pretty much JURASSIC PARK meets OUTBREAK (yes, it's about a virus, so if you're sick of living in a pandemic, this may not be for you! But the vast majority of the story is set in a theme park).

I'd be happy to do a swap if it's less than 85K and not a raw first draft.

Busy_Sample

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, this sounds interesting. I hope I'm allowed to reply to beta reads even if I can't post them :)

I have a dystopian set in the future of America where society devolved into something like medieval times. Kings rule by divine right. The main character is a soldier turned servant to the prince.

If you're interested, I wouldn't mind swapping a couple of chapters so we can see if we are a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.