Not open for further replies.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Hi Logos,

I'm going to say no, not because of the writing or plot or anything like that, but because you've rushed in and not read the rules or gotten to familiarize yourself with the forum.

1) Work you want to share and get critique on gets posted in Share Your Work, because it's safe there. Posting this in an unlocked, unprotected section of the forum is the equivalent of publishing it, which is why we have the password protected SYW.
2) You can't post your own work there until you've hit 50 posts in the forum. Many people used to show up, drop their work for critique, and then disappear without another word after getting it. Regulars got exhausted of putting effort into helping someone who arrived with their hand out and was never willing to interact with the community, give back, or even hang around. So the 50 post limit was engaged.

For your own sake and your work's sake, I'd recommend removing the text, sticking around, posting a thread about yourself in the Newbies section, check out SYW, crit a little there, and once you get 50 posts, then repost this there.

Logos

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, will do. Thanks. Sorry I didn't read the rules first.

Status
Not open for further replies.