Happy Birthday MACALLISTER!!

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
If ever there was a year where you deserved the biggest, loudest, rowdiest birthday ever, it's this one. I can't imagine how rough things have been behind the scenes with everything that happened in January and since, and with a lock-yourself-in-the-house pandemic right after. You are, without a doubt, one of the strongest, bravest, and best people around, and we're lucky to have you as our always glorious leader. Thank you for all you do, and may your birthday be the best it can possibly be.

:Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake:
:Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake::Cake:

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, no! A big Mac attack. No matter, I'm fond of old gals.

Happy birthday :Cake:, and :ty: for all you do. :applause:

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mac, thank you thank you thank you for everything and what ^ they said.

:partyguy::snoopy::hooray::Hug2::Sun::e2flowers:e2cheer::e2bouncey:e2dance::banana::Cake::Clap::e2bear::thankyou::PartySmil

Last edited:

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And yet again, I repeat what is said above- Happy Birthday to our glorious leader. And thank you, Mac, for all you do. :Hug2::hooray::partyguy::thankyou::Cake:

Ketzel

Leaving on the 2:19
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to a tower of strength, a beacon of integrity and a model of how much good one person can do in the world, with persistence and heart. Many happy returns of the day.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Mac! Many happy returns. Thank you for all you do. You are deeply appreciated. Have some fun today.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wishing you every happiness, Mac - on your birthday and beyond!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We wish you the best year yet, my friend. Shitty start, yeah, but it's going to get better. Starting with something special tonight? Cake? Special meal? Whiskey? Not for us to know. Enjoy whatever it is.

Maryn, six feet distant and unable to hug

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Thank you so much, all of you! :)

I'm at work right now, but the public is *mostly* behaving reasonably, today -- so that's okay.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much, all of you! :)

I'm at work right now, but the public is *mostly* behaving reasonably, today -- so that's okay.

You have to deal with us, the public and hackers? There is no cake big enough to reward you for what you do!
You've made it through another on the northern range, Mac, and all the best for the years to come.

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Belated birthday wishes. I hope you had an amazing day. Thanks for everything you do.:Hug2: