Share your dreams

Busy_Sample

Registered
Reaction score
That's a very vivid and scary dream. It kinda makes me jealous even though it seemed like a nightmare. I can't remember my dreams anymore :( I used to have vivid dreams when I was a kid, but now I don't think I even dream anymore or if I do, I don't remember.

The last nightmare I had, all my teeth started getting loose and falling out. It was awful. That was way before COVID though. I haven't had any nightmares since COVID started which is kinda suprising.

Ruby Road

Registered
Reaction score
Website
gheltebridle.wixsite.com
That's a very vivid and scary dream. It kinda makes me jealous even though it seemed like a nightmare. I can't remember my dreams anymore :( I used to have vivid dreams when I was a kid, but now I don't think I even dream anymore or if I do, I don't remember.

The last nightmare I had, all my teeth started getting loose and falling out. It was awful. That was way before COVID though. I haven't had any nightmares since COVID started which is kinda suprising.

Yes, it was.

Interesting article: https://getpocket.com/explore/item/dreams-might-be-warning-us-about-our-brain-health?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Last edited: