Really Odd Forum Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so I finished my work day and plopped down on the sofa to surf, happened to last be on AW, so tapped the New Posts link...30 seconds later, the new posts loaded

Tapped on the Build a word game thread p. 387, 30 seconds later, took me to the end of the thread. Clearly something is going on, so I close the browser, clear cache, delete cookies. Reload the session entirely. (Another 5 minutes has now passed...)

I navigate back to the Build A Word thread, and typed an entry in, 2 minutes later, the browser reports back that I must have at least 3 characters in the post to submit...gave up on the thread

Tapped the next thread I wanted to look at - Ruin a Title thread

Rinse/repeat the same as the other thread...

Finally, I abandoned the iphone and returned to Windows on my desktop. Browser (Chrome) takes no joke, 62 seconds to load a new post in this subforum...when I clicked in the window to type this entry out, the forum starts churning along and takes me to one of the ad sites as though I had clicked elsewhere...

So, as per usual, I shut down my browser, clear cache, clear cookies, and start up again. Hoping this post will take...

Now have spent 30 minutes trying to get things running here with little success. I am moving on to my next distraction from work - ordering a few things from amazon. Then, off the computer for the rest of the the evening. I'll try again tomorrow.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
There's a lot of bot traffic currently.

I'm doing what I can. I'm sorry for the frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.