Kindle Ebooks On sale -- many best sellers

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Most of these are $4.99; many are much less. This is at Amazon.com but I suspect it's worth looking at local branches.

Hitchhikers Guide by Adams, Galbadon's Outlander, Patricia Briggs, two books on bread making, including Ken Forkish's Flour, Salt, Yeast which is one of the best bread-making books I've read (albeit he's cranky), Kurt Vonnegut, Ron Chernow's Hamilton . . . lots of options.

Here's an AW Afilliate link

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I've heard wonderful things about The Nickle Boys, and now I get to find out for myself.

Boys in the Boat was really good, and I usually don't care for sports stories.

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by
I've just bought @RaggyCat's 'You Can Trust Me' (a recent release) for 99p in the UK Amazon store. Not sure if it's just a one-day promotion, but I wanted to let others know in case they were interested, and the title of this thread seemed a good place to put this. Hope that's okay! 🙂

RaggyCat

Registered
Reaction score
I've just bought @RaggyCat's 'You Can Trust Me' (a recent release) for 99p in the UK Amazon store. Not sure if it's just a one-day promotion, but I wanted to let others know in case they were interested, and the title of this thread seemed a good place to put this. Hope that's okay! 🙂
Thanks for pointing this out to me, Netz, and for your support!

I've checked it out and YOU CAN TRUST ME is on Kindle Daily Deal, so it's 99p today only. If you like YA-Crossover mysteries, this could be for you. :)

Reactions: Netz