• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta readers (or swap partners) - 93K, adult, contemporary, sci-fi/paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowned in Fireflies

Registered
Reaction score
Genre: soft sci-fi, contemporary

Premise:
When a supposed bird flu outbreak leads to a quarantine of northern Idaho, Ricardo Vidal thinks it's a coverup. He suspect the CDC is hiding the presence mysterious flying entities known as light-beings.

Itching for answers and reckless adventure, Ricardo joins fellow conspiracy theorists on a road trip to Pineridge, the city at the heart of the quarantine. Once inside, the plan is simple: gather evidence of whatever's really happening, and get the hell out.

But extradimensional symbiotes, Soviet infiltration plots, and portals to psycho-mutable realities have a way of complicating simple plans.

Beta readers: I'd prefer other writers, but I'd appreciate any readers. No hard feelings if you decide to stop reading, but please tell me when you do (so I'm not left waiting, and knowing why someone stops is useful feedback).

Feedback: I'm concerned about structure, overall plot, and character motivations, but I'm open to all kinds of feedback.

PM me if interested.

Seeking beta readers for a new draft

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.