PBS Streams Free 179 Documentaries

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
No membership or credit card required.

What they say:

Have you decided that it’s high time to take a step back and look at the big picture? Is your teenager sick of your attempts to remember history class in your newly-founded home school? Or are you just desperate to watch a story that doesn’t include a certain word that rhymes with Arizona? Whatever your motivation, we’ve got you covered. All of these shows are available to watch right now without a membership. Just click the links and press play. Or better yet, find them in the free PBS Video app for your Roku, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, phone or tablet. Enjoy!

Ken Burns' Baseball is streaming. This is a great way to teach American history to a baseball loving kid.

Lots of ancient history (Egypt! Stonehenge) as well as contemporary. Seriously; there's something for almost everyone.

Here's the categorized list.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. I mean, seriously, wow. I used to get a catalog that sold the DVDs of various PBS documentaries, and they were expensive. So this is an offer I think I'll take advantage of.

I don't know if I can stand to watch some a second time, but others, I'm eager to. The Civil War by Ken Burns was excellent. And the Roosevelts. And probably a bunch more.