Ah, good catch. I had been interpreting "take down the work" as removing sample stories that are sometimes given away for free on websites to encourage you to buy the whole anthology, but yes, it sounds like it means that the anthology will only be in publication for three years, and it won't be resurrected.

I haven't been participating in other people's anthologies for very long--- but I don't think any of mine have gone out of print yet, and the oldest ones are going on five years now. I think it only costs me $12/year to keep a physical title alive through Lightning Source. So it's actually a little surprising that they only plan to keep their title alive for such a limited amount of time... especially since it seems to be ebook only.

I'm seeing that the submissions have a max of 300 words. Most small-market spec-fic calls-for-submission in that wordcount range are generally $5-$10, though some markets pay more. So there's a big difference between giving away 300 words vs giving away 15,000 words. But ultimately, it always comes down to a matter of "I'd like to participate" or "I prefer to pass." Whether it's not feeling the organization, not feeling the topic, not feeling the pay rate, not feeling the cover art, not feeling the terms and conditions... if you don't feel it, keep on shopping until you find a market that makes you want to play in their sandbox.