The last straw...

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
1. Okay, so as many as ten tornadoes ripped through the Nashville area I moved to within the past three months...I survived and can deal with it (luckily was spared from any damage or family losses)

2. I am also dealing with a loss of sunlight - in Colorado I had at least a 2 or 3 days of partial sun at least every week, if not more. Here in Nashville area, it's been nearly 2 months with nary a ray...very depressing, but I am good at keeping a positive attitude.

3. Then Covid-19 struck, and first caused disruption in all our stores as people panic purchased ridiculous things. Thankfully, I usually bulk buy every quarter and had just done some purchasing in January, so am actually well-stocked.

4. Next up, now we are being lectured to socially distance ourselves and work from home. I can deal with that, as I already work from home most of the time, and the other times have been easily pivoted to an online platform.

5. Tom Brady is no longer a New England Patriot :Huh: :Wha: :Jaw:

In the words of Picard, "The line is being drawn here! No further!"

Last edited:

Famoustapu

Registered
Reaction score
Just keep a positive and healthy mindset to avoid anxiety and depression. And keep safe and healthy, this covid19 thing is really life threatening.