• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Raven Quill Literary Agency

zmethos

from words to worlds
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mpepperlanglinais.com
I submitted to Jacqui Lipton, and she was very encouraging. (Didn't sign me, but invited me to continue submitting. Which I've done with my latest and am waiting to hear back.) They have signed a number of authors, it seems, and posted several deals on Publisher's Marketplace, for Jacqui as well as other RQ agents.

JKeller

Registered
Reaction score
I've subbed to Jacqui and she seemed super nice and encouraging with a personalized rejection (which is getting rarer and rarer to get these days.) When I checked Pub Marketplace, they seem to sell to some pretty good places. I plan to sub to them again with another MS in the future.

JacquelynDohoney

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacquelyndohoney.com
As of yesterday, Raven Quill has merged with the Tobias Agency. From the website:

As of June 7, 2022, Raven Quill Literary Agency has affiliated with the Tobias Agency.

To contact Jacqui Lipton, Kelly Dyksterhouse, or their clients, please email Lindsay Flanagan at [email protected].

Lori Steel has joined the team at Red Fox Literary Agency. To contact Lori or her clients, please email [email protected]

Kortney Price has joined the team at Belcastro Literary Agency. To contact Kortney or her clients, please email [email protected].