Question

treespritegirl

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, look who's multiquoting like an old pro! Nice job, there.

Maryn, proud of you

Excellent multi-quotes. Maryn's a good teacher.

Charlie Chan was a Honolulu-based detective in mystery novels by Earl Derr Biggers. The fictional Chan's offspring famously numbered thirteen, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn the real Jackie Chan's a relative. :greenie

AHA! I must "Reply to Thread." The free floating button on the lower left.

Got it.

~~~

TreeSpriteGirl-- Welcome to AW!! :welcome:

I think my line is, Ta-daaaah!

Hello, Karita and welcome. :welcome:

when you say that you are editing something you wrote back in college, was that a few years ago or a few decades ago? :Shrug:
I sent my novel to an agent/editor that did reply, however I sent my first three pages and she edited them and said I needed to read 2 books on writing she recommended and get back to her after that. Since then I got the books and I have been re-writing the way I 'thought' she meant, and then lo and behold.....gmail lost the emails from her. So basically, I have no record of communication with her, and no idea if I'm editing the novel the way she recommended. Any help? Any ideas on where to go in regards to continuing to edit and hopefully stay on track with the style of editing?

Does anyone know of any writer groups (like literary fiction mixed with young adult)? I looked into ones on here and they seem out of date.

Thank you! I will venture out more. :)