• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Magic pianos - dark contemp fantasy - want to beta? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtanders

Registered
Reaction score
Website
leovaughn.com
Hi all,

I've been working on this "magical piano" book for a while now, and I'm hoping to get some beta perspective(s) to help triangulate any issues.

I took part in the Beta Project--thread here--and the excerpt seemed to be well-received. Thanks to KatM who requested it during the Beta Project--her feedback has been super helpful! Haven't heard from anyone else, though (they're no longer active, looks like).

I've since revised the opening, but that^^ will give you an indication of the level of polish (or lack thereof) of the MS.

Query is here if you're curious.

I'm looking for serious writers who intend to query or have done so in the past, and who read SF/F for pleasure.

Please reply to the thread or PM if you're interested. Thanks all! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.