• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta readers for a 133, 000 word fantasy erotic romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
This story has a lot of very explisit sex in it( it's mostly lesbian) some torture and one murder, and it is a ms word file.

This has not been professionally edited, but this is the eighth time through it for editing and revising from me. I realize my grammar is not very good but I am learning so please ignore it.( I am planning on tipping my editor very good, lol). Basically what I'm looking for is feedback on story flow and what you think of it, and I'll put a list and questions at the beginning of the story. Here's the working blurb for it. Please message me if you're interested in reading it

After twelve hundred years of searching, Arianna finally finds true love in Mindy’s arms, the arms of a mortal woman that is destined to become her newest sister sex goddess. Shortly after Mindy is turned, a tragedy in the past occurs erasing the sex goddesses from existence. Mindy, with Freyja’s help, is the only one to survive. Having to spend three-hundred years in the distant past can Mindy fix the time line, saving the woman she loves and her sisters from extinction?

As Mindy’s journey progresses, she meets a Nordic Goddess, visits a colony of Elves, plays with vine creatures, and with the help of her sisters, fights an ancient evil bent on destroying them. Throughout it all, Mindy and Arianna discover the most important thing in the world, that nothing, not even time itself can stop true love. Join Mindy, Arianna and their sisters for a magical erotic adventure that spans fifteen centuries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.