'Crime in Progress', CSPAN BookTV, Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson interview

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson discussed their investigation into President Trump and the creation of the Steele dossier.

This was another excellent interview discussing the Horowitz report, the Carter Page, the Steele dossier, all the Russian and Trumpian players. This was an important interview given Barr and Trump are still trying to quash the Mueller report. They are completely distorting the Horowitz finding. There were so many important things revealed in this interview. It's well worth the hour.

Excuse the caps, CSPAN text is always in caps.
THE BODY OF EVIDENCE THAT IS EMERGED, LEAVES A LITTLE QUESTION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. THERE WAS AN EFFORT TO ELECT TRUMP PRESIDENT AND HE INSTIGATED AND ENCOURAGED IT. WHETHER THERE'S ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CHARGE YOU CAN'T ARGUE THERE WAS 140 CONTACTS BETWEEN TRUMP PEOPLE OR QUESTIONS DURING THE CAMPAIGN. TRUMP WAS DOING BUSINESS, TRYING TO DO BUSINESS SECRETLY DURING THE CAMPAIGN. SUE TO MY MIND, THIS WAS REALLY CLEAR. I GET THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE DON'T SEE THAT BECAUSE THERE'S BEEN THIS DELIBERATE EFFORT TO OBSCURE THAT. THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF OUR GOVERNMENT TRUMP AND ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE BARR HAS SUCCEEDED TO SOME EXTENT INTO CONFUSING ABOUT THE FACTS.

CAN YOU DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE OR A CROOKED BIND BETWEEN YOUR AUGUST 2015 E-MAIL TO YOUR REPUBLICAN FRIEND OF MULLER REPORT?

IT'S MY LIFE SO FOR ME, THE ORIGINAL STATELINE IS HANDLING. BUT I THINK IN GENERAL, THIS IS THE CULMINATION THAT I HAVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT AND INTERESTED IN FOR VERY LONG TIME IN TERMS OF THE INCREASING DESTABILIZATION OF THE LEFT BY THIS WAVE OF CRIMINALITY COMING OUT OF THE EAST. THE FACT THAT IT HAS SEEPED INTO OUR POLITICS, INFECTED OUR POLITICS

Compare that interview to the National Review's version: The Damning Inspector General’s Report

Simpson notes evidence: Carter Page has been under investigation for a decade.

Last edited: