Can Someone Direct Me to My Circle of Hell?

Arden

Happy to be here!
Registered
Reaction score
Are the circles of hell open to all damned souls or is there a specific circle for those who have an agent but have been completely rejected by editors/publishers?

Any directions to that circle, if it exits in this realm, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
So you get on the nearest bus and ride it downtown. You get on the number 87 bus and ride it to the end. When you get there, walk up to the first person you see and ask them 'Where the hell am I?' That will get you close.

RaggyCat

Registered
Reaction score
If you have an agent, the best place to pop over to is The Next Circle Of Hell - all agented authors there, at various stages of sub hell.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
Are the circles of hell open to all damned souls or is there a specific circle for those who have an agent but have been completely rejected by editors/publishers?

This was me for more years than I care to recount, but patience--some intermediary books that also went nowhere, and a new agent--is a virtue.

Arden

Happy to be here!
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't there a country western song that says pretty much the same thing?:roll:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Arden

Happy to be here!
Registered
Reaction score
If you have an agent, the best place to pop over to is The Next Circle Of Hell - all agented authors there, at various stages of sub hell.

Thanks! I'll pack my bags and head over.