Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just closing out this thread with my belated status report for Christmas. I wrote nothing for the final week, but did finish a book (Lois Lowry's The Giver). So I ended up well behind on even my modest goals.

[ ] Write 8k words on final book of series - 1,521 out of 8,000
[ ] Read 5 books - 2.5 of 5

I've decided that this will be the last goals thread for me in the NaNo forum. I've hosted the thread for a couple of years now, and I think it's probably run its course. Anyone else who'd like to take it over is welcome; if not, there are other goal threads on AW which would probably welcome new participants.

Thanks, everyone. It's been lovely. See you around the site.

Tamlyn

fish skeleton
Registered
Reaction score
I do not know if you will see this, given the time lapse, but thank you for making the threads for so long. Were you going to go to a new goal thread yourself? *looks nervously around* I don't even know where other goal threads hang out.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I see you. ;) And thank you.

As far as the other goals threads, there's the Write One/Sub One subforum, geared toward short story writers, as well as lizmonster's monthly 500 word progress thread in the Mysteries/Thrillers/Suspense section. I've been thinking about joining that one because 500 words a day is about my output. There's also a general monthly goals thread in the Goals & Accomplishments subforum that's fairly close to what we did in these NaNo threads. There may be others but those three are on my radar.

Last edited:

bdwilson

Dedicated Lurker
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bdwilson.ca
I've decided that this will be the last goals thread for me in the NaNo forum. I've hosted the thread for a couple of years now, and I think it's probably run its course. Anyone else who'd like to take it over is welcome; if not, there are other goal threads on AW which would probably welcome new participants.

Thank you for running them for so long mrsmig! :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.