Finished with NaNoWriMo yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylessbird2218

I Don't Bite...
Registered
Reaction score
I finished with NaNoWriMo yesterday. It was my first time participating in it. The story hasn't ended yet though, but I think I should be able to complete a part of it this month. Let's say, the first book perhaps?

I wrote the whole thing with no preparation at all. Went in right from the first day with practically a blank page in my mind with just a vague idea of what I'm going to write. It was a complete discovery writing you could say, and now I have some ideas about how I should end the first book. The ending of the whole story though, well, hasn't appeared in my mind.

The story itself is a mess chock full of inconsistencies and bad writing. And I really hated not being able to research as I wrote.

I put up the story at a site called Royalroad for their competition too. It's called Writathon and I chose the 55k word one. The story is called The Book of Dreams. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here so I won't. But if anyone is interested, you're welcome to visit the story.

Anyway, finishing NaNoWriMo for the first time is a complicated sort of feeling.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations on getting your 50k words!

Status
Not open for further replies.